Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Happy New Year


Happy New Year!

I can't believe we are in 2016 already. I am so excited for this year and everything it will bring us. I always love a fresh start!

This year I have set goals for myself that I am determined to achieve. It seems like every year my goals carry over to the next year, but I want to make sure that doesn't happen this time around. My father-in-law has brought up a great point about replacing "resolutions" with "goals." I love the word "goal" better because it is something you are trying to attain rather than resolve.

Some of my goals this year include exercising more, eating better, reading more books, going to bed earlier, waking up earlier, practicing self care, and buying a home.

What are your new year goals?

Image via Studio DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment