Monday, January 11, 2016

Christmas Time












What a crazy last few weeks it has been! We got back from NYC on December 19th and had a fun week of Christmas. It was a busy week with Dave working 4 days that week and me trying to unpack 7 weeks of luggage, wrap Christmas gifts, and get organized. It was a bit stressful, but everything worked out. Dave and I also got sick later in the week which was a huge bummer. We both woke up Christmas morning with colds. So sad! It was probably from all the stress and traveling that week.

We had a fun Moody Christmas party for my mom's side of the family at my parent's house. It was fun to see all of the relatives, eat a yummy dinner, and have a little talent show. Christmas Eve I was able to see my best friend Courtney who lives in Florida. We met up at Nekter in Aliso Viejo and it was fun to catch up with her. Later that day, my family played tennis for several hours and had a Christmas dinner altogether. We played games and watched movies which is always a tradition in the Kimball family.

Christmas day was wonderful, even though Dave and I were both sick. We had fun opening gifts with my family and watching my cute nieces light up. Christmas is so much more fun with kids! We then headed over to my aunt and uncle's house for a Christmas dinner. It was nice catching up with everyone since we were gone for 2 months in New York. After the dinner, Dave and I went straight home to get ready for our Maui trip with his family. We were leaving the next morning and had not packed yet. Luckily, we got it all done just in time.

Overall, Christmas was so much fun this year. I love that we get to reflect on the birth of our Savior and all that he has done for us. I hope to be a little more like Him every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment