Thursday, March 12, 2015

Palm Springs




This past weekend was President's Day weekend so we we took a trip to Palm Springs with our good friends Sara and Dillon. It was a blast! We stayed at the Marriott Desert Spring Villas which was really nice. I loved how pretty the premises of the hotel were. And the pool was great too!

We only stayed in Palm Springs for two days, so we didn't do much other than lay out at the pool to soak up some rays and walk around downtown Palm Springs (which I have never been to before). We ate at this amazing Mexican restaurant and I had the best green enchiladas of my life. We ended our weekend trip with a stop at the Cabazon outlets and I scored on some great items for my wardrobe.

Overall, it was a fun weekend and now I am craving more friends trips!

No comments:

Post a Comment