Friday, March 13, 2015

Just Start


Life has been so busy lately! I attended Alt Summit in January and I swear my life has been busier since then. I was so inspired by many talented creatives and went home overwhelmed, but in a good way! I am still letting everything settle in, reviewing my notes, etc.

My theme for this post is JUST START. I am a perfectionist and like to have everything in place before I start a goal or work on a project. However, that is not the way to go about things! You will never get started! This theme has been popping up a lot lately on Instagram and podcasts I've been listening to, and I am so grateful for that because I have learned a very important and valuable lesson. With anything you want to do in life, you just need to START. Stop thinking about it, and DO IT.

I have many things in my life that this theme will apply to. My apartment that I feel like never got fully decorated when we moved in, or my blog, or my business aspirations. Whatever it may be, whatever you want to do, just start! You have nothing to lose.

So here's to starting that one thing you've been dying to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment