Monday, November 17, 2014

Good News


I have some good news! I officially started a new position at my company as a Social Marketing Associate about a week ago. I have been busy transitioning out of my Executive Assistant role and into my new role (hence the delay in posting on here). I finally feel settled in and excited to learn new skill sets. I have been an Executive Assistant for two and a half years now, so I was definitely ready for a new experience. I am so happy about this new opportunity and looking forward to the experiences I will gain.

Since I have been super busy lately and not getting enough sleep, I got a cold that I am still trying to get over. I think it could also be the change in weather. This past weekend I was basically cuddled up in bed, trying to get better. I am back to the grind today, though! Hoping to have a productive week ahead.

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Yay, Kars!!! This is the best news! I'm so so so thrilled for you! I'm sure you're killing it. Love you, miss you, kiss you! PS - see you so soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ky! It's such a nice change. Love you too! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks! Xo

      Delete
  2. So happy and excited for you Karly:) You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete