Sunday, October 19, 2014

Life Lately


It has been several weeks since I have posted on here. Life has been pretty busy lately. The last few weeks we had General Conference (a semi-annual conference for my church), attended a wedding in Newport Beach for one of Dave's family friends, went to a fundraising event for OURrescue (a non-profit that helps with child trafficking), and had Stake Conference (another conference for my church). October is flying by!

I really can't believe this month is almost ending. It feels like it just started! The holidays are literally around the corner, and I don't think I'm ready for it. Why does life seem to go so quickly? Sometimes I think the reason for that is having a full-time job, which honestly can take a lot of time out of your life! Also, our weekends are usually jam-packed with events or travels. We rarely have weekends where we have nothing to do.

On top of all that, I recently started a Photoshop class at UCLA Extension to freshen up my graphic design skills. And I am loving it! Although it has been taking a lot of time out of my days. But I really enjoy being in school again. I get a sense of gratification working on assignments and being challenged. I know, I am weird.

That is basically our life lately in a nutshell. I promise I will be better at updating this thing. It is nice to have a record of life's happenings to look back to. Life is good!

Oh, and Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment