Thursday, January 8, 2015

2014 Highlights


I can't believe 2014 has already come to an end. It flew by! Although I feel a little overwhelmed that the year is ending and that I didn't accomplish all of my goals, I feel like I did accomplish some goals, which is what matters. I am looking forward to a new year and a fresh start.

Some of the highlights of 2014:

1) I got a new job as a Social Marketing Associate.
2) We went on a much-needed vacation to Playa del Carmen.
3) We explored Austin, TX for the first time.
4) We took a roadtrip up the coast to see the beauty California has to offer.
5) My brother came home from his 2-year LDS mission in Torreon, Mexico.
6) We hit our 3-year wedding anniversary mark.
... and so much more!

Overall, it was a great year, but I am going to make this year even better. I have a good feeling about this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment